Determining what features your individual or small practice needs from an electronic health record (EHR) system can seem daunting. It is especially harrowing considering what you are likely used to. If you are like most practices, you are used to using multiple systems to handle all your practice needs.
Perhaps you use an EHR system to electronically file patient records, another system to access SOAP features, and another for billing and insurance. It seems next to impossible to locate a system that offers all those features and more. As it stands, there are essential features that every small or individual practices needs, and yet an EHR or EMR is not the answer.
Quite unfortunately, EHR and EMR systems are geared more toward healthcare professionals rather than mental health professionals. Also, EHR and EMR systems can cost hundreds to thousands of dollar a year. Spending so much money on a system is not feasible for many individual and small practices.
Features You Want
As a small or individual practice, you will want the following features:
- Specifications – A feature that makes you feel as though you have a system designed specifically for you, the mental health professional
- A feature that allows you to save money rather than feeling as though you are earning money just to spend money
- A feature that ensures the system is easy to navigate rather than feeling like you are navigating a complex maze of a mess
- A feature that allows you to pull up the information you need or access necessary forms within seconds rather than digging through multiple systems to find what you need
Of course, those are just a few of the features you need. So, what if you could find one system that can provide you with all the essential features you want and need? What if you could find that very system at a fraction of the cost you would spend on multiple systems, let alone one? Thankfully, you can do just that thanks to the MHR Network.
The MHR Network combines all of the necessities above without breaking the bank. There are no hidden costs and fees. You do not have to pay an additional fee to access different files and forms. Instead, you get to use one money-saving system to access everything you want in need.
What is the MHR Network?
The MHR Network is an online client management and charting website created specifically for solo therapists and small offices and clinics in the behavioral health industry.
The HIPAA-compliant website not only facilitates the workflow of mental health professionals through a user-friendly interface that is comprehensive and intuitive, but is also accessible wherever and whenever you need it.
With the MHR Network, you can:
- Manage Client Profile, Demographic, Insurance, & Medication Information
- Schedule/Manage Appointments
- Maintain Client Assessment Forms
- Create/Manage & Print CMS-1500 Forms for Quick Claims
- Manage Your Client’s Compliance & Goals
- Send Semi-Custom Documents (i.e. Welcome Letter, Informed Consent, Payment Agreement, etc.) for Signature
- Easily Manage Encounters, Billings, Invoices, & Receipts
- Search Built-in ICD-10 / DSM-V
- Manage Status Notes
- Manage Crisis Reports (clinics) for Walk-in’s
How is the MHR Network Different from Other EMR/EMH Systems?
The MHR Network was developed by the Virtual Therapist Network as a viable and low-cost alternative to expensive EMR/EMH systems that are currently developed for larger organizations who have much greater resources and the ability to afford such expensive systems. And, unlike the EMR/EHR systems that exist today, the MHR Network was developed specifically for the behavioral health industry. That translates to an online client management system for mental health professionals that is cheaper, faster and easier to learn and use.
What is the Virtual Therapist Network?
The Virtual Therapist Network is a HIPAA compliant audio and video website for therapists, counselors, and life coaches, within the U.S. and Canada, to sign-up and immediately begin offering HIPAA secure online therapy, counseling, and life coaching to new and/or established clients via the Internet.
Since 2014, the founding principle for the Virtual Therapist Network is, and always has been, to develop low-cost alternatives for mental health professionals to become more accessible and successful.
Free 30-Day Trial
If you’re a behavioral health professional looking for a low-cost client management system that will take your solo practice or office/clinic to the next level and help you be more productive, visit the MHR Network website for more information. We offer a risk-free, 30-day trial period without credit card information that allows you to get started today.