When it comes to running an efficient mental health practice, proper documentation and access to various records and paperwork are one element of a successful practice. The problem, however, is handwriting session notes and other information on paper forms takes too much time and can be sloppy. Additionally, the storage of paper-based files can take-up a lot of space (for larger practices), be slow to search, subject to HIPAA violations with unintended access by other staff members, and be potentially lost or destroyed.
Thanks to Internet technology, you no longer have to handwrite your client notes or dig through filing cabinets and stacks of paperwork to access client information, health records, and/or assessment forms. That’s because there are a variety of apps and software that allow you to access records and forms online. However, the problem with this method is who wants to use multiple applications that aren’t designed specifically for what you need? Wouldn’t work be easier if you could use one application that was easily accessed and designed specifically for your mental health practice?
That’s where the MHR Network comes in. With it, you maintain all your client assessment forms and records in one place. Here are some examples of assessment forms included in the MHR Network online software:
- Adult Depression Test (ADT) – You can use this form to insert client information using a guided format. Once completed, simply save the assessment to the client’s file for reference whenever it is needed.
- Children’s Depression Test (CDT) – Similar to the ADT, the CDT allows you to assess child clients for potential mental health issues, so you can save it to their file.
- Routine Assessment Form (Extensive) – There are many professionals who still prefer the convenience of writing notes freely in their files. Fortunately, the MHR Network allows you to do just that while other systems lean toward a more structured approach. When you use the Routine Assessment Form, you can select an option that works best for you and your client and reference it later.
- Children’s Global Assessment Scale (CGAS) – This form allows you to identify a child’s functioning abilities. Both therapists and clients can use this form to help you provide the right services. You can save the file and reference whenever you need.
- Subjective Objective Assessment Plan (SOAP) – The MHR Network gives you the option to take SOAP notes, which gives you the ability to use practices you are already familiar with while upgrading your practice’s overall technology.
Thanks to the MHR Network, you can keep client information, health history, notes, and assessment stored neatly in one place. With just the simple click of your mouse, you can access that information whenever you need. Using this innovative digital approach, therapists can now properly maintain client information and access assessments without all the fuss of sorting through and storing paperwork.
What is the MHR Network?
The MHR Network is an online client management and charting system created specifically for solo therapists and small offices and clinics in the behavioral health industry.
The HIPAA-compliant website not only facilitates the workflow of mental health professionals through a user-friendly interface that is comprehensive and intuitive, but is also accessible wherever and whenever you need it.
With the MHR Network, you can:
- Manage Client Profile, Insurance, & Medication Information
- Schedule/Manage Appointments
- Maintain Client Assessment Forms
- Manage & Print CMS-1500 Forms for Quick Claim
- Manage Client Compliance & Goals
- Send Semi-Custom Documents (i.e. informed consent) for Signature
- Manage Encounters, Billings, Invoices, & Receipts
- Search Built-in ICD-10 / DSM-V
- Manage Status Notes
- Manage Crisis Reports (clinics) for Walk-in’s
How is the MHR Network Different from Other EMR/EMH Systems?
The MHR Network was developed by the Virtual Therapist Network as a viable and low-cost alternative to expensive EMR/EMH systems that are currently developed for larger organizations who have much greater resources and the ability to afford such systems. And, unlike the EMR/EHR systems that exist today, the MHR Network was develop specifically for the behavioral health industry. That translates to an online client management system for mental health professionals that is faster and easier to learn and use.
What is the Virtual Therapist Network?
The Virtual Therapist Network is a HIPAA compliant audio and video website for therapists, counselors, and life coaches, within the U.S. and Canada, to sign-up and immediately begin offering HIPAA secure online therapy, counseling, and life coaching to new and/or established clients via the Internet.
The founding principle for the Virtual Therapist Network is, and always has been, to develop low-cost alternatives for mental health professionals to become more accessible and successful.
Free 30-Day Trial
If you’re a behavioral health professional looking for a low-cost client management system that will take your solo practice or office/clinic to the next level and help you be more productive, visit the MHR Network website for more information. We offer a risk-free, 30-day trial period without credit card information that allows you to get started today.
Join the MHR Network today and you can immediately begin managing client profiles, medication, and insurance data, send semi-custom documents (i.e. informed consent, HIPAA privacy, payment agreement etc.) for signature, book appointments, record encounters, manage client billing, invoices, & receipts, maintain client assessments, manage compliance and goals, records status notes, refer to a built-in ICD-10 / DSM-V, create, manage, and print CMS-1500's for each client, and create crisis reports for walk-ins.