Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and make use of personal information.
- Your Name, Address, Telephone Number(s), and/or E-mail address will never be sold, rented, or shared with anyone at any time.
- We will not save/collect/store your email address if/when you contact us with questions.
- We use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain consent from you or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data we request should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and for those purposes, should be accurate and complete.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, and/or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.